Student innovation competition is the important link of every iWEM, where its participations are limited to full time students and support with their supervisors. This year of iWEM, the Steering Committee has decided to divide the student competition in THREE categories with a total number of 12 awards. Students who joined this competition must be the first author of the submitted papers and require to present their full-time student identification cards during the submission. Only one student innovation competition submission per student is allowed. Each awardee will be given an award prize with an IWEM2020 certificate.
C1. Innovation Poster Competition
C2. Innovation Oral Presentation Competition
C3. Best paper Innovation Competition
Shortlist evaluation criteria:
1. The written evaluation criteria are:
- Innovation and impact of research work
- Sufficient depth and breadth of research work
- Quality of written paper (e.g., clarity, organization, figure size, style, etc.)
- Verification and/or validation of results reported in paper
- Each shortlisted candidate must be registered for the Workshop and must present his/her work to the judges for award consideration.
- All competition papers are shortlisted by the Technical Program Committee (TPC) after their submissions as the first step. In the second step, the competition will be judged by the Award Committee Chairs according to their presentation in the Workshop.