Oral Presentations and Student Competition (C2 & C3):
- The official language of this IEEE Conference is English.
- Each oral presentation is allocated a 15-minute time slot, which includes the presentation, questions, any discussion, and the transition to the next presentation. It is strongly recommended that speakers plan on a 12-minutepresentation and allow 3 minutes for questions and answers (Q&A).
- Presenters should be in the session room 15 minutes before the session begins to meet with the session chair. Presentation slides must be uploaded to the computer during the break before the session. Presenters are advised to check if formulas/animations are displayed correctly. Personal computers owned by presenters are NOT ALLOWED to use for presentation. The media player is only available with the standard codecs. Use of standard True Type font is suggested for Power Point presentations. In the case Power Point contains videos, please ensure that both files (Power Point and Video) are in the same folder.
- 4. For the Student Competitions, the first author must be the student who presents the research work in the competition.
- The session chair(s) will have a Feedback Form where they will mark if your paper was presented at the session. It is the authors’ responsibility to have a check on the Feedback/Attendance Form.
- Windows 10, PowerPoint 2013, Adobe Reader XI and Media Player will be available.
Poster Presentations and Student Competition (C1):
- For each accepted paper presented the Poster Session, one poster board in portrait format is reserved for a poster. Authors are strongly recommended to prepare their posters in standard A0 size (841mm x 1189 mm) in advance. The authors should manage to mount their posters on the board according to the present number in the session. The Session Chairs or friendly staff will give a hand on this.
- Posters must be displayed at 1:30 pm, and shall be on display during the Session. Authors must be on stand-by at their poster during the poster session, and should be interacted with attendees.
- During the poster session, the TP committee members will check if the paper is presented or not. If the paper is not presented, it will be automatically withdrawn from submission to IEEE Xplore. The author should make a presentation in front of the poster at least during the dedicated session, and make sure that the TP committee member has marked your presence.
- For the Student Competition, the first author must be the student who should be able to answer the related technical questions from the Judges and the attendees.